RSS

Didn't in a Good Mood

Didn't have a good mood during this few days. Just like didn't have motive to do other things...i want to do review for my subject, but NO MOOD...wanna start doing research for my accounting assesment, but also NO MOOD...


I have some negative feeling this few days...no motive, no good mood, worry and stress....i feel the only ways i  can express my feeling is by MyWriting .


A part from that is bout the tuition fees. Since I started my degree programme, I just realize that the cost of tuition is beyond my imagination. I start to worry bout my father, the burden is become more heavy....there have many kind of fees need to pay...except the register fees and tuition fees, we also need to purchase sterling pound of bank draft for the registeration to University at UK....recently the exchange rate is slowly increase, need pay more to purchase the bank draft....the only thing i can help is I have already taken my past exam resul to apply the half of scholarship.... so that I promise to myself, I want to study hard to get more scholarship in order to reduce my family burden....GAMBATEH !!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 意見:

張貼留言